Arsenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeHomeLatest imagesScrimsArsenic//Ladder!RegisterLog in
New website www.ArsenicClan.com
This site is no longer in use
NEW WEBSITE
Redirect
Switching to our new site...
www.arsenicclan.com

GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Call Of Duty 4: Lieutenant
Ace

GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm

ok lets start with a good 1.
A man walks into a bar and notices a jar of coins sitting on the counter.
He asks the bartender "hey, bartender, whats that jar of coins for?" the bartender says back to him "well you see we put a coin in the jar and we go out the back and try and make the horse laugh" the bloke slaps a 50 dollar note on the counter and walks out the back.
a few minutes later he returns, and surely enough the horse is roaring with laughter .
he picks up the jar of coins and walks out.
a few weeks later the bloke returns to the bar for a beer and notice a jar of 50 dollar notes sitting on the counter.
he asks the bartender, "Hey, bartender, whats that jar of 50 dollar notes for?"
the bartender says back to him "well you see we put a 50 dollar note in the jar and we go out the back and we try and make the horse shut up! the fucking thing wont stop laughing"
the bloke slaps a 50 dollar note on the table and walks out the back.
a few minutes later he returns, and the horse is crying quietly out the back.
the bloke walks to the counter and picks up the jar, and the bartender asks "mate that was fucking brilliant how did ya do it?"
the bloke replies "well the 1st time i told him my dick was bigger then his and the 2nd time i proved it"

lol! lol!
ok next joke......

a male and a female marshen come down from space and come across a male human and a female human. they start to talk.
then the humans decide to take the marshens to do some human things.
after a day of playing tennis and bowling the only thing the marshens hadn't done is have sex with a human. so they split up.
the male marshen and female human and the male human and the female marshen. the male marshen and the female human go to the hotel room and the marshen pulls down his pants to reveal the smallest penis ever.
the human female says "is that all?" the male marshen says"no". next thing the marshen pats the back of his head and his penis grows to about 9 inches in length.
the female human goes "wow thats kool" the marshen then says "wait thats not all". next thing the marshen pulls his left ear and his penis gets thicker.
the human says "wow this is gunna be good".
the next day they all meet up again and the female human says to the male human "i had the best time of my life!".
the male replies "i didnt, the fucking marshen kept hitting the back of my head and pulling my ear!"
Back to top Go down
Plex
Call Of Duty 1: Lieutenant
Plex

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 am

Lol gotta love the sexual oriented jokes. Here's another...

Jeff is catching a bus across town, minding his own business, when he suddenly realises this stunningly beautiful nun sitting up the front. Feeling confident, Jeff goes up to talk to her, he begins by saying, "Hello there, my name's Jeff, where are you off to?"
"I'm going to the cemetery, i go there every day", the nun replies. After a brief moment of small talk, Jeff asks bluntly, "Do you want to have sex?"
The nun, appauled by this says,"Goodness no!" And she gets off at the cemetery as usual. Jeff, deep in thought as to how he can get with the nun, is stopped by the bus driver as he is getting off.
The bus driver says, "If you want to sleep with the nun, you have to pretend to be god at the cemetery."
Jeff takes the bus drivers word for it, and gets to the cemetery early the following day. As predicted, the nun arrives at the cemetery at the same time, and begins to pray by one of the crypts.
Jeff says, "This is God, have sex with me immediately."
The nun, astonished, believes it's god, and says, "Ok your holiness, but can you perform this is my bottom? I want to stay a virgin."
Jeff happily obliges, and proceeds to have sex with her in the bum. When they are finished, Jeff says, "I have something to tell you, i'm not really god, i'm that guy from the bus! Ahahah!"
The nun replies, "Well i have something to tell you aswell, i'm not the nun at all, i'm the bus driver!"
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Call Of Duty 1: Captain
Call Of Duty 1: Captain
Riddler

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 am

ahahahahaahahahaahhhahahahahaahhahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha

h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h44h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4

LOL
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:03 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLLLOLOLL
Back to top Go down
Doctera
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
Doctera

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 am

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Arsenic.co.nr
doolz
doolz

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:32 am

lol good jokes
plex's one is gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!   GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT! Mr.GiGGles has.....JOKES!!!!
Page 1 of 1